Monday, August 1, 2011

Babies


This is my baby. It was behaving really well... growing like it should and stuff. It may not look like it, but it is quite bigger than it was a week and a half ago. Im proud. ;)

I went for a different reason (my regular appt isnt until Aug 22) but when I was there she tried to find the baby on the abdominal doppler and couldnt because the baby is still a little too small. So she decided to have me do a quick abdominal ultrasound, (thats why the quality isnt as good as the last ones) and so we got a few more little pictures of baby #2. Heart rate at 8.6 weeks was 189. Perfect.

Of course, I can't forget this baby who ALREADY has my heart...

He likes to drink big drinks



Whining about something. Prlly cuz I was taking a picture with the iPhone, instead of letting him hold it.

He LOVES rice.

Here's both my boys, taking a nap together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment