Sunday, August 14, 2011

Breydon's 1 year appointment was SUPPOSED to be tomorrow (Monday the 15th) but... they called Friday and asked us to reschedule it, because they couldnt give him his shots 4 days before his birthday. It had to be before or after. Sounds silly to me. So we moved it. I dont remember the date, but luckily its on the calendar. :)

I cannot wait for September 24th. It couldnt come fast enough! (Thats when we find out the gender of this baby!) Im the most impatient person in the world, so we are doing an ultrasound at a private place in St. John, Indiana. Then we will still get our regular anatomy ultrasound with Dr. Wheeler about a month later.

I think we may have figured out the names. Maaaaaaaybe. Obviously nothing is set in stone till the baby is here. But we have had Nolan picked for a little boy for a few weeks now. We both like and and agree on it. So hopefully it stays around for a while. Then we have Alison picked for a girl. Ali. I like it, Mike likes it, it fits with the other names in our family. So hopefully it sticks around too.

Mikes been telling me that this baby is a girl since day one. Not sure if thats wishful thinking on his part, or if he's got all the "mommy's intuition" in this family. He was right about Breydon, and I wasnt, so who knows! I kinda want a brother for Breydon, but don't REALLY care. I think its another boy. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment