Monday, August 22, 2011

Birthday Stuff, and Second baby stuff


I don't think Im going to be all emotional when I write this time. Breydon's first birthday has come and gone sucessfully. He had a fun time at the zoo on his actual birthday... and then a good party the day after with lots of friends, family, presents, cake and good food! ;) I always pictured him suddenly seeming older when he turned one. But, he still feels and acts like my little baby boy. Here are some pictures of the big party. The rest are on my facebook in his birthday album.


We still have one little party left to go, but SO FAR, this has been the most liked birthday present. :) The night that Mike's parents gave it to him, he was SO excited and threw a fit when it was time to come out. We let him stay, and he eventually fell asleep in it. What a great end to a first birthday. :)

Just playin' at his party. Naked of course.

Breydon with his stack of gifts!


Brave parents, getting right in the middle of the action for a kiss

Our little smurf

And then today, I had an appointment with Dr. Wheeler, and got poked and all that good stuff. But we saw Breydon's NICU window from afar. That was sad. But also happy, because he was right there with me, happy and smiling. And perfectly healthy.  This baby is looking good too! Heart rate of 174 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment