Thursday, July 28, 2011

We now have a walking little boy in the house!
He's still in that stage where he's very uncoordinated, and falls over every few steps... but he's definately walking! Im so proud of my little preemie. :) I do have to admit though, that when he took his first steps, I cried and wanted to make him sit back down. :)

His birthday is next month! Coming up so quickly! He was ALMOST born today... I think I started this blog a year a go exactly. Maybe. This was the day a year ago that eh stopped moving, failed to NST's, and then was almost delivered. But like I said on facebook-- Thank goodness its not his birthday!!!!!

So far so good with this pregnancy. Everything is going just as it should. I was sick for 2 weeks, but so far this week, I havent been sick at all. Not sure what thats all about, but Im not complaining. Ive just been EXTRA tried.

Its been fun to go back to the, online shopping for my baby, obsession. :) Except its a little less overwhelming since we know what we need this time. We scheduled a gender scan for September 24th. We will be almost 17 weeks. I am excited because Michael's mommy and my mommy and Breydon of corse, are going to go with us. :)It should be an exciting day... IF they can tell us what we are having! lol. The we will have our regular 20 week gender scan at the doctors office.

Next appt on August 22nd. I think thats just for blood work. Bleck. But maybe we will get to see the baby again too. Who knows. Dr Wheeler did say he would scan us every appointment... but this time Im seeing the midwife since its bloodwork. Like I said-- who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment