Monday, July 18, 2011

The SCARIEST thing of my life.

We have been using the "Cry it Out" method (a modified version) during nap time with Breydon. It's worked for the most part- he can put himself to sleep now, and thats especially helpful in the middle of the night. So this afternoon, I was laying Breydon down for a nap. He obviously didn't want to do, so I kept going in every few minutes and laying him back down, and then leaving the room. I got back to the living room, and was sitting on the couch when I hear a thud. He tends to throw his sippy and paci out of the crib when he's mad. So I didnt think much of it. The next thing I know, the crying gets closer and closer... so in a panic I run in his direction. There he is, speed crawling down the hall way toward me, crying his face off. All his limbs were in tact, he wasnt gushing blood. I was terrified and scared to death, so I was crying, but as soon as I picked him up he was fine. He wanted to play. I guess Breydon wins, this round- No more naps for him today!

No comments:

Post a Comment