Thursday, May 19, 2011

Picture Fun

In honor of my little boy turning 9 months old today... here are some pictures that we have taken recently of Breydon that I LOVE.


I love how old he looks in this picture. We were on our way to get him his first little dish of frozen yogurt!!

He wants ALL things electronic...

... and fudgecicles. :)

This face!!

 He CAN use a sippy cup... when he feels like it.

Bath times are still a favorite! (I was questioned about the amount of bath water Breydon gets. I can assure you that when he gets this much, I am ALWAYS right next to him in the tub.) :)

This little stinker kept escaping from his towel, where he was SUPPOSED to be drying off. It was too cute to not take a zillion pictures... and a few videos of his naked butt crawling across the room. ;)

Still naked. But standing this time.

The first bottom tooth. :) My only hint was that he was chewing on everything and had runny diapers. He was still as happy as could be!

Yes, its true-- Im jealous of my sons eyelashes.

Hahaha... booty in the air, sleeping soundly.

Happy nine months old Breydon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment