Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day!

Yesterday morning I woke up to Michael and Breydon hovering over me. I noticed they were there because mister Breydon is NEVER quiet when he is awake. Such a boy. :) I quickly saw that there were donuts for me on the table next to my bed, and that Michael had gotten me my favorite flowers. So sweet! Breydon had finger painted a card for me, and Michael had a card for me as well. Inside he had written me a letter telling me how much he loved me, and how thankful he was for me. It also said that next Satuday he's taking me to my favorite resturant, and out to dinner, and CLOTHES SHOPPING which is like... my favorite. :) After church Michael let me take a nap which was wonderful, and we grilled for dinner. It was quite the day. I am SO lucky to have those boys in my life. SO lucky!! :) Happy first mothers day to meeeeeeee!

Breydon is the light of my life, the reason that I wake up in the morning, the reason my heart beats. I love him more than ANYTHING in this world. The closer he gets to a year old, and the closer we get to thinking about having another baby the more I wonder if I could have another baby that could even come close to comparing to him. He is sweet, snuggley, mommy's boy, and he's cuter than any child Ive ever seen. ((Yes, I am being very biased. Mommy's are allowed!! lol)) But seriously though! Hes perfect.

I should be graduating from college this weekend. But Im not. Im trying not to cry as I type this, because it makes me sad. I KNOW that I have something (someone) much more important than a diploma. I have Breydon. And I know that I will graduate, its not like I went to school for 3.5 years, just to not finish. Im working on it, slowly. I would have never thought when I started college, that I would be HERE right now. It just goes to show that God's plans are bigger than mine. It doesnt matter if I wanted to graduate today... God decided that it was time for me to have a family instead. Thats fine with me. Cuz all I have ever wanted, my main wish for myself, was to be a mommy. And that- I am! :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post- brought tears to my eyes :) Being a mommy is wonderful. I love my sweet little Sophie. Happy first Mother's Day to both of us!

    ReplyDelete