Sunday, May 15, 2011

I may regret this...

... But I voulnteered to "play softball" on Tuesday in the mens church league. Hahahahahahha!! The thing is... I ALWAYS go and watch the games because Michael and my daddy play. Even when its freezing cold, even when I have a 8 month old and the game is late, even when Im pregnant and on bedrest, Im there. I like it that much. So the thought of forfitting a game, simply due to a lack of players... If I can do something... I will. So... I might be watching the game this week FROM the field instead of the stands. :) I cant promise that Ill touch the ball... and I can GUARENTEE that I wont hit the ball... but Ill stand out there, and pretend to play. And Ill walk up to the plate to bat. Michael? Dad? You better love me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment