Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy (EARLY) Birfday, baby!

For Breydon's first brithday (yes- we are jumping the gun a little bit... he's not 1 until August) we were going to get him a little playground. But the more we thought about it, spending $150 for something that he could only use for a few years, didn't make sence. So we decided to go big. I know he can't really use this by himself yet--- but it gives me and him something to do outside on the warmer days (which hopefully come sooner rather than later). So here are some pictures from our adventure today. The instruction said that assembly would take 6 hours. We timed it, and with a lunch break and a few potty breaks, it took about 6 and a half hours. Not bad, boys!!! :D

Mr. Breydon didn't help much, but he sure did have fun!
I love our faces in this picture :) We were having fun, I promise!

He's not quite decided if mommy is being funny or not...

Oh! Yes! Mommy is funny...

And even funnier than before!
It gets serious when I have the drill... I got to screw in the most important part! A plack that says, "Backyard Discovery!"

I'm loving life. I might not look like it, But I DO love power tools.
The before space in the yard. Empty as can be.

Watching daddy, and the grandpas assembling the last parts.

Goin' up!

Everyone working hard.

Michael being silly.

My little family. <3

FINALLLY!

The jury is still 'out' on the slide... 
Finished product!! ((notice the plack in the middle of the long beam. Thats my handywork)) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment