Friday, August 13, 2010

A Post Pretty Much About My Hair.

This has been a terrible morning and I need to vent.

Firstly, My blood pressure was in the high 180's this morning. That not only means that going to the doctor is going to be a blast, but that I have a massive headache and get to sit in the car for 2 hours. Yay.

Secondly, and the thing that upsets me the most, is that I lost a large chunk of my hair while getting ready this morning. I washed it, conditioned it, and dried it, all as I normally do. I ran my fingers through my hair, and much to my surprise, and dismay, I had a large chunk of hair in my hand that had all come from the same spot on my head. GREAT! Thats wonderful. Right now my other hair covers it up, but in a few weeks, when my hair grows a little, it will be sticking right out from my head, and I doubt my other hairs are going to be able to mask that, as hard as they try.

Needless to say, its not been a good morning. Im hoping this isn't foreshadowing of the day I have ahead of me. I would like this doctors appointment to go well. I guess we will see.

AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

<<< I just realized that I talk about hair on here quite often.  Breydon's hair, my hair... I promise I'm really not obsessed with hair! >>>   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment