Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 10

I would like to come home.

I don't want to complain, I have SO MUCH to be thankful for, but after 11 days away from home... I'm ready to be done.

Today Breydon is allowed to eat ad lib, which means whenever he's hungry he can eat, and he can eat however much his little heart desires. They put clothes on him, and wrapped him up in a sleep sack. He maintained his temperature ALL DAY until his 8:00p assessment (where he was going to get switched over to a cradle) and the nurse thought he was a LITTLE too cold. So... no crib yet. He has taken all feedings by mouth for about 48 hours now, so thats good! The little guy is strong... he lifts his head off my shoulders and holds it up on his own for quite some time to look at me. I like that. :)

The next things to accomplish are 1. to maintain his temp long enough to move to a cradle...  2. to keep eating from a bottle/maintaining or gaining weight... 3. have a pneumogram done... 4. pass the carseat test.

We have a way to go still.
Pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment