Friday, August 13, 2010

Good Baby, Bad Vessel

Doctors appointment went well. He has me going back on Wednesday afternoon and is most likely going to admit me to Labor/Delivery to start getting my cervix ready for labor. He checked it today, and its soft, so thats good. Also, the baby has dropped and is engaged, so thats also good. We have a good shot at a vaginal delivery which we WANT! :) Baby is great, but apparently "the vessel carrying him is not", as Dr. Wheeler says. So... I track my blood pressure over the weekend... get the last necessary items before he's here... clean the house really well... and relax!! Im not on strict bed rest now that we aren't trying to keep me pregnant longer. So I am allowed to enjoy my last weekend without a baby.

APPARENTLY hair loss like I had this morning is "normal". Hearing it was normal doesn't make me feel much better about it, but at least Im not dying. :)

Back we go on Wednesday... and unless I miraculously get better between then and now... we'll be havin' a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment