Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vacation!

Tomorrow is our last day on the beach. Its been a GREAT week! Breydon has been WONDERFUL! I cannot complain one bit. He was PERFECT in the car, he's been PERFECT on the beach, perfect everything. And to think I was nervous????!! I feel like a loon! Ill add pictures later, Im waiting to put them on the computer till the week is over, but don't worry. I wont forget! Michael, Breydon and I held an alligator today at Fudpuckers. Mostly Michael held it. We got a picture of it, but unfortunately its just one that they printed for us. Im thinking that once we are home Ill scan it and see if I can get the quality good enough to reproduce. It should work.

Im looking forward to getting home though, to things familiar, and to my nice and cool king sized bed. Going from a king to a double is killer. Especially when your husband is 6'6". Ive been SOO incredibly worn out in the evenings so when I lay down, Im usually out. So thats a good thing.

More later. See you soon!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! ;)

1 comment: