Friday, June 10, 2011

Sleep/Teeth/Vacay!

For the last 2 nights, Mr. Breydon has stayed in his bed ALL night long! Its been wonderful. Ever since we put him in the nursery to sleep, he would fall asleep in his crib around 8, and then around 1 or 2 in the morning he would wake up and Michael would end up putting him in bed with us. The last few nights, we have put him to bed at 8 like normal, and instead of getting him out and rocking him when he wakes up, we have been waiting and letting him have a chance to put himself back to sleep first. AND ITS WORRRRRRRRRRRRRKING!!! :) I just layed him down for a nap perfectly awake, but I knew he was tired. He whined for like, 20 minutes, and now hes fast asleep. How lovely. :) Sooooooo much easier.

Breydons second bottom tooth is coming in! Its weird because one day Ill be able to see the corner of it, and the next day it wont be there. Its been doing this for a few days now. I wish that it would just stay through next time it comes. This little tooth seems to be bothering him more than the others.

VACATION IS IN 2 WEEKS! Im so excited. I havent been to Florida in a while, usually we go to North Carolina. It will be ncie to have my whole family together on the beach like the good old days. Im a little nervous tho about having a 10 month old on the beach. I'm okay with the fact thats hes going to eat sand... and that hes going to be a sandy and slimy mess... and im okay with the fact that im going to tan in splotches because his sunscreen rubs off on me, and I dont use sunscreen ((I know I should... )). But I am worried about him refusing to take naps on the beach... and Im worried about him throwing fits every night when we are out to dinner because he's sleepy... mostly Im worried about the 15 hour car ride. Hes always done really really well with road trips, just playing quietly to himself, or sleeping... but not that hes mobile, Im worried that hes going to want to be moving around and going going going. LOL. Im sure it will be fine. Hes a really good baby. Im just going to have to be on my A-game 100% of the time. I need to be thinking WAAAY ahead to take all possible preventitive measures. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for vacation! I'm sure it'll be a challenge, but totally worth it :-) And, if your family is there, you have built-in mother's helpers!

    ReplyDelete