Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday.

Today, has been the worst Monday, of ALL Monday's.

It started around 5:00 this morning. I rolled over, and moved my foot... and I felt something cold and smushy. Im not used to feeling cold and smushy things in my bed. Ever. So, I woke Michael up and had him turn the light on. We found that our dog had decided to barf in the bed. Wonderful. The best part was that it was cold... meaning that it had been there for a while with us sleeping by it. Gross. So then we took of the sheets and put different sheets back on... but Breydon woke up. So at 5:30, Breydon was up and ready for the day, as wide-eyed as could be.

Last night Breydon had started wheezing real badly, but I just passed it off as his reflux ((which can sometimes sound like wheezing)). But this morning it was worse, so I just called his doctors office and talked to a nurse. She could hear him wheezing in the background and asked me to bring him in within the hour. So, in we went. The doctor listened to him, and then wanted to do a breathing treatment to help him be able to breathe. It didnt work. He is breathing 2x faster than he should be. His pulse ox was 99% which is good. But I have to take him back to the doctor for the next 2 days to make sure he's not getting any worse, and to make sure that he doesnt need the hospital. They will also try the beathing treatment again to see if it will do anything for him. He has RSV... the sickness that he's been getting shots to prevent since November. Poor kid. :( At least he's still smiling. You can always count on him to be a happy boy.

When we were in the waiting room before he saw the doctor, there were a few other little guys his age in there. He was really fascinated with one of them... he was talking, and smiling, and screaming at this little guy. :) Then he would turn to the other baby and talk and smile at him... He's my little social guy. Just like daddy, making friends with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment