Thursday, March 17, 2011

Can I just say that I love my family MILLIONS??

We just got back from Akron. It was a great time!! I wish we were going back this weekend... but I guess Easter is close enough. :)

This morning's events though, have left me FRIED. My gramma, Brey's great gramma comes over on Tuesday and Thursdays and watches him for a few hours for me while I go to class. She is always alway always on time. Never late. If anything she's quite early. I normally leave the house by 8:00. When is was getting close to 8, I started getting nervous, so I got Brey's stuff together ((just in case)) and tried to get ahold of her. No such luck. So, at 8:10, I packed us up and headed for my midterm. I got ahold of my mom on the way and she came and held him while I took my test. It ended up working out, but I was so worked up and stressed that I have noooo idea how I did on this midterm. But I think it went well. Im hoping that Breydon was my lucky charm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment