Thursday, March 24, 2011

All of the sudden Breydon feels huge. Like, I woke up one morning, got him out of his crib and took him to the living room and to change his diaper and stuff. And when I picked him up again, he just felt huge! Solid. Not at alllll like a tiny baby. :( It makes sence I guess... now that he's sitting and lots more active he would be gaining muscle. But still. It was overnight it seemed. I have one of those red cross baby scales here at home, and it's always been right with the pediatricians scale. Accoring to that, he weighs 21 pounds and 3 ounces. How can that be!? He was only 19 pounds and 15 ounces a month ago! Mike also go the tape measure out... he put a book at his head and a book at his feet. Accouring to that he's also grown an inch. I guess we are doing the whole growth spurt thing again. Which, again, makes sence since hes eating 10 ounces every time he eats. :)

I went to the family doctor today. I have these beautiful bright red welts on my face. They were worse yesterday... my right eye was half swollen shut. Lucky for me, today I can indeed open it up all of the way. I have been used to having these spots all over me, but its hardly ever on my face. So I figured that it was time to get it taken care of. For real this time. So, to the allergist I go in a few weeks. Im not scared or nervous or anything... I obviously dont WANT to get poked over 100 times with needles... but its OK. Its a good thing that I got lots of shots when I was pregnant with Breydon! Now Im a pro. :)

Vacation is verrrrrrrrrrrry soon! ((okay, maybe not very soon, more like a few months away) I am SO excited to take Brey to play in the ocean, and to play in the sand with him. I hope he isn't scared of it... I know it will be all new to him. The good thing though, is that he's not a baby that gets scared or overwhelmed very easily. Hes just like his daddy. :) So hopefully he will just be wide eyed for the first little bit, and then warm up to all the new things.

Just a bit of a flashback/comparison to where we started to where we are now...
The day he came home... 12 days old.

And a week or so ago.

Slooooooooooooooow it down baby Breydon!

No comments:

Post a Comment