Thursday, February 24, 2011

big boy, BIGGER boy

So... my sister and I went shopping last weekend to get a few things that I needed for Breydon. A convertable carseat since he is outgrowing his other one... clothes... bigger bottles... basically just a bunch of stuff we already had, but BIGGER. :) He's in 9 month clothes right now, and 6-12mo from Old Navy. But ANYWAY, we went to babies r us and got a bunch of 12 month sleepers since he's in 9 months now. I tried them on him a few days ago, just to see how close he was to fitting into them... and they fit. A few are actually too tight??? So... apparently we needed size 18 months! I do not know how on earth we almost skipped an entire size!! So now I have to go out and get the RIGHT size, here in a few weeks. So crazy.

You might remember seeing a few of Breydon's newborn pictures that we had done by Leah Hoskins (we absolutely love her. If you are in the area and need a photographer for your baby, I HIGHLY recommend her) where he was dressed up with the little blue bear cub hat (I think a few of the pictures are posted on the right side of the blog, a little ways down). WELLLLLLLLLL... he has another photoshoot on March 9th! I am sooo freakin' excited to see how they look!! My house is already plastered with pictures of my baby (as it should be), so Im going to need to buy some more picture frames!! :)

Breydon has started this thing where he rubs his face in my hair. Do any other babies do that?? I have no idea why he does it. At first I thought my hair was just in his face and he was trying to get away from it, but today he's been going out of his way to get to it. Silly boy. Maybe its because it smells good. Im SURE it does. ;) Especially after he drools in it... mmmmm... I love being a mom. ;)

We are supposed to get a winter storm tonight/tomorrow... and I hope we actually do. I've learned to not get my hopes up because they call for bunches of snow all the time, and it seems like somehow Kosciusko always gets missed. All the counties around us get hammered, but we are in the clear. I looked at the radar though, and it looks promising. So hopefully we'll get SOMETHING. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment