Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Breydon Made a Friend. :)

I went to college with a girl who has a little boy who is right around the same age as Breydon. She was in town so we got our boys togetehr for the first time... just because we thought it would be fun to see them together. We always talk and compare to see what they are doing so it was fun to see them next to each other. Breydon was very excited to see a little person his size, but his friend didn't know what to think about it. :)



I wish I had more friends with kids Breydon's age, because he reallllllly does like to see other babies.

Then this morning BEFORE lunch, I went to the OBGYN to get everything checked out. My bp was 114/78. Im done with my blood pressure medicine!! Hooray! He gave me prenatals to take so that when Michael and I decide that the time is right to have baby #2, we are already set to go. Yay!

1 comment: