Friday, September 17, 2010

Lil' Monster

Last night/today we have been getting our first glimpse of the grumpy side of Breydon. :) I'm not sure what's going through his mind for the past 20 hours. He WAS on a schedule of eating every 2.5 hours.We didn't set this schedule, he set it himself. But last night, he decided that he was going to throw fits at random intervals, wanting to eat another entire bottle 45 min after he finished the last one... then he'd wake up screaming an hour later, eat half an ounce, and go back to bed. Who knows. TODAY he went 4 hours without wanting to eat, but when he DID wake up, he was MAD. He wanted to eat right then. Buttttt... then he only ate a very small bit of it. We woke him up later, because he hadn't eaten in a while and then he ate 4.5 ounces. (Normal is 3-3.5) I don't know what he's doing! Hopefully he will settle into a new routine soon. Its hard to plan my day when I'm unsure of when he's going to want to eat. Since I'm pumping and not breast feeding, I can't just take milk along with me. Oh well...

Breydon has a one month check up on Monday. I hope he's grown, but I KNOW he has. :) He can't fit into his preemie clothes anymore, and is now filling out his newborns quite nicely.

Michael's parents are coming tomorrow to meet Breydon for the first time. HOPEFULLY grumpy gus can be on his best behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment