Thursday, September 15, 2011

BOY OR GIRL

That is the question! AND I KNOW THE ANSWER! :) So does Michael! :)

I went for my 15/16 week appointment with Dr. Wheeler and he did an ultrasound like always. He walks in and says, "Alright Meag, lets get a look at your baby. Are you a gender guesser, do you want to know??" I said yes, of course. :) He gets the machine going... looks at the baby's head... and the baby's belly and limbs. Then he starts looking around the bottom. He wasnt saying anything, and the baby was moving like crazy. I was watching, trying to make my own guess. Then he turned off the machine and said, "Well Meag, I would say there's a 3 out of 4 chance that youll be having a __________". And thats what I thought I saw too! BUT... its unfortunately a secret still since we werent more sure. We werent on the greatest machine. The picture was grainy, and the more Dr. Wheeler zoomed in the harder things were to see. But. I have to remember that I definately saw what I saw. Next weekend, Saturday the 24th is our gender scan at the private company in St. John. They'll give me a CD with pictures, and a movie of the ultrasound. :) Ill post pics when I have them. Ill also let everyone else know the gender at that point too. :) And on October 5th we have the big ultrasound with the doctor for the anatomy scan. Any guesses??? :)

Also- let the weight gain begin... Im currently +3 at 16 weeks. :/

1 comment:

  1. Meagan!!!! =D ;) eeeee!
    Also, I haven't been on fb in like a month. lol.

    ReplyDelete